RETURNS & EXCHANGES
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY FOR STANDARD PRODUCTS
Standard Products include the following products: Cushy Paw Slippers, Sticky Pawz, Anti-Monkey Butt Powder, Shoo Goo, Carpo-Flex and Tarso-Flex products (for Thera-Paw Boot return, see below).
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Thera-Paw purchase. We will gladly modify your product to best suit your Pet’s physical needs. Modifications can be made to most Standard-Sized Thera-Paw products. Please contact us if you are interested in modifications for your purchased product. All inquiries for exchanges, refunds, or modifications must be made within 14 days of the purchase date.
Due to Federal Health and Sanitation Laws, we are unable to accept any returned merchandise that has been worn by your pet, or has come in any direct contact with your animal. We apologize for this condition. However, to help you avoid having to keep a product that may not fit correctly, we have included a page with Instructions in your shipment, which explains how to check if your new Thera-Paw item fits your pet, without causing any cross-contamination. You also have the option to send it back to us. We will gladly modify your product so it properly fits your dog, for the Custom base charge of $18.
RETURN POLICY FOR THERA-PAW BOOT
Thera-Paw Boots were specifically designed for dogs with paw and pad injuries. Many customers order these boots as an alternative to continuous paw bandaging. Some of these injuries can include open wounds, burns, and digital amputations. Due to their medical usage (and risk of transmitting infection), Thera-Paw Boots cannot be restocked once they have been worn or tried on (even for fitting purposes). Therefore, it is IMPORTANT to read the following terms and conditions prior to applying the boots on your dog or cat.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Full refunds (excluding shipping) can only be issued if the item is returned to us UNOPENED from it’s original protective package.
- If you ordered two products (ie. 2 boots) and you need to assess fit, please apply a protective garment over your pet’s paw or limb and only open ONE package. You may use a very thin baby sock or stocking to so that the boot does not come in direct contact.
- If you need to adjust the fit, please return your product to us within 14 days of your purchase.
- In the case that an opened package item is returned, it will undergo a thorough inspection to insure that it is free of any pet hair, dirt, or debris. Thera-Paw reserves the right to reject a refund or exchange if items have been in any direct contact with your pet, without a protective garment.
- Although our only goal is to create the most reliable health products and we value your complete satisfaction, by Federal Law, Thera-Paw reserves the right to reject returns and refunds, if the criteria above does not meet our standards.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase order date.
- Shipping charges are not reimbursable.
- We cannot accept returns from distributors or companies, other than retail price purchases.
- Standard-Sized items are subject to same terms and conditions above. Items that have been opened and worn, cannot be modified, without additional charges.
- All items that are returned, but cannot be restocked, exchanged or returned, will be donated to non-profit animal rescue organizations.